Menu

Saturday 23 April 2022

Going to a new school - Essay Writing

 Going to a new school


    My father was transferred to Madurai last week. So I had to leave my school in Chennai and join one in Madurai. I was very sad that ! had to leave my friends. They gave me a tearful farewell.

    I was miserable when I had to go to the new school. I was very nervous. I was afraid that my classmates would treat me as an outsider. I wondered if they would tease me. I was afraid that my class teacher would be unkind.

    I entered the classroom, and sat in a desk in the corner. A girl, who noticed me, came up to me and introduced herself. I was a little comforted by this gesture. She asked me about my old school. I was only too happy to tell her about my school. I soon found myself chatting to her happily about my class mates and friends in the old school.

    I found that my teacher was kind too. She asked me to stand up and introduce myself to the class. She told the other girls to be friendly with me.

    In my old school during the lunch break, we all used to have a great time. We used to share our lunches. I wondered if I would be left to eat alone here. But to my surprise, many girls asked me to sit down with them for lunch On the whole the first day at my new school passed off well. Now I have been in-my new school for more then four months, I love this school just as much as I loved my old school. Some of my friends from the old school, have promised to come to Madurai for the summer vacation. My, new friends, my old friends and | plan to go to Kodaikanal. So by moving to a new place, I have gained new friends, but I have not lost my old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment