Menu

Saturday 23 April 2022

My ambition is to join the army - Essay Writing

 My ambition is to join the army


    My father works for the army. I too wish to follow in his footsteps. My father is transferred quite often. Wherever we go, we make new friends. The army is like a second family to my father. 

    It is the Army that guards our borders. Even in times of peace, the Army helps when there is a disaster like a cyclone or a navy. In an army, strict discipline is imposed. A person has to be tough physically and mentally. He must be brave. He must have the courage to face bullets. He must not be afraid to die for his country. The training that d person gets in the Army will be useful in later life too. A retired person from the armed forces will be disciplined life long.

    By serving in the Army, I will also get to see different places in India. In other jobs there will not be so much variety or excitement. Army life is never dull. I will get posted to different places. This way I will meet people living in other states, and will get to Know, their culture also.

    I admire people who work in the Army for their courage. They make life safe for all of us. I would be proud to serve my country by joining the Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment