Menu

Tuesday 10 January 2023

top ten interesting riddles

 top ten interesting riddles

  • What has four eyes but cannot see?    Answer: Mississippi

        2. I have keys but no locks. I have a space but no room. You can enter but cannot go outside. What am I?

            Answer: Keyboard

3. I'm tall when I'm young and I'm short when I'm old. What am I?

        Answer: Candle

4. What travels around the world but stays in one spot?

    Answer: Stamp

5. What gets broken without being held?

    Answer: Promise

6. What has a neck but no head?

    Answer: Bottle

7. What has one eye but cannot see?

    Answer: Needle

8. What has hands but can not clap?    

    Answer: Clock

9. What has a head and a tail but no body?

    Answer: Coin

10. What has an eye but can not see?

    Answer: Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment