Menu

Saturday 23 April 2022

My favourite cartoon character Bugs Bunny - Essay Writing

 My favourite cartoon character Bugs Bunny


    I love watching cartoons. My favourite cartoon character is Bugs Bunny. He loves carrots, and always says, “What’s up doc?” He is a very clever Bunny. He lives in a burrow underground. He knows how to escape from danger.

    He always annoys Elmer Fudd, who speaks with a lisp. But Elmer is never able to have revenge on Bugs, because Bugs gets away from him. Bugs knows many tricks that help him to escape.

    Bugs has lots of adventures. One of his friends is Daffy Duck. Daffy is not as smart as Bugs. Sometimes Daffy and Bugs have adventures together. Bugs travels to all Kinds of places. He goes to Mars and to other far off planets. He catches thieves. He travels to other countries. He comes up with funny lines. His antics make me laugh. Other characters who are Bugs Bunny’s friends include a cat called Sylvester, Porky Pig and a retired pirate called Yosemite Sam. Bugs keeps trying to get free food from Yosemite Sam or from Elmer Fudd, and always annoys them. It is great fun to see Yosemite Sam come after Bugs with his gun, and to see Bugs escaping him every time. I think even after I am grown up I Will still love Bugs Bunny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment